Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tool 1: Blog Set-up & Registration

Whew!  I finally finished setting up my blog...it took me awhile to decide on how I would look on my Voki while trying to get some chores done.  It was actually fun to customize my digital avatar. It might be harder for younger students to set up their own blog site because they have to set up their email and they could easily get lost in customizing everything they could because the choices are endless. I would need some ideas on how to set up a blog site for students that will be easy for them to handle and easy for me to monitor.

2 comments:

  1. When I setup my voki, it had sound. I typed it in. Now it doesn't seem to work. I am wondering what changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FrAsianLat, Vokis take a while to load...just keep waiting.

    ReplyDelete