Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool 5: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

Here are some helpful sites I found using Diggo.  The only thing I didn't like is that I have to download its toolbar in order for me to utilize it.  I'm still a bit old school - I don't feel comfortable downloading unnecessary things in my computer because it slows it down and sometimes they attach some unwanted cookies which you overlooked but agreed to it.

Teach Science and Math - shows ways to integrate science process skills in lessons
Education World: Teacher Tools and Templates - classroom forms that could be useful for the teachers

This would be a great resource for teachers to keep track of some helpful website that they can share with each other. Social bookmarking may be used by older students to help each other when they are looking for some information so they could share it to each other when they are working on a similar topic without having to be in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment